I’m a Master’s student in Computer Science at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL). Throughout my studies, I’ve always taken quite detailed notes. I find that taking notes during classes helps me concentrate on the content of the lecture, and that perfecting the notes after class is a good way for me to process the information I’ve just taken in.
As such, I’ve accumulated a collection of fairly comprehensive notes for a few courses at EPFL. To me, they’re a useful resource for when I want to refresh my memory on a topic that I’ve seen in the past.
I hope that they may be useful for other people too!
- CS-108 Pratique de la programmation orientée-objet
- CS-210 Functional Programming Principles in Scala
- CS-250 Algorithms
- CS-206 Parallelism and Concurrency
- CS-323 Operating Systems
- CS-451 Distributed Algorithms
- CS-452 Foundations of Software
- CS-443 Machine Learning
- CS-525 Foundations and tools for tree-structured data
- CS-450 Advanced Algorithms